The Trade Fair is where things come to life and is a great platform for networking with power producers, policymakers, brokers and traders, climate change experts, business owners and enthusiastic energy professionals. All morning, afternoon refreshments and lunch will be held in the same area.
In 2012, Country Pavilions were hosted by:
- Asian Development Bank
- Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (Public Organization)
- Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC)
- China CDM Fund
- State Government of Victoria Australia
- World Bank East Asia and Pacific Region
- Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore
There were a total of 81 exhibiting companies, represented by 28 countries, of which 81% were from the international community.
The two-day Trade Fair also included a side event program. The program comprised of 15 sessions and was organized concurrently to the conference sessions. They featured updates on the latest solutions, technologies and new programs as well as case study presentations and discussions in an interactive framework. The side event sessions were open to all participants.